About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Acronyms & Symbols
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Monday, July 26, 2010
The Mood
Emotion: Do you ever feel just at a total loss of self-worth?  That things are becoming unraveled so quickly?  Today, I had a bad case of the Monday Blues.  I suppose much of it is just being a woman.  I find that part of me revolting sometimes.  It can be dramatic and not one person I know loves drama.  We (women) have tendencies towards drama.  It's really due to our scientific and inherent hormonal nature.  Most of the time, I loathe this part of being a woman.

Today, however, I'm finding God is working in me.  I found myself quite lonely.  I constantly sought God to help me with this, but kept sinking further and further into disappointment.  I became quite distraught.  Even as I write this, I am not feeling so fulfilled.  But God allowed me to become lonely today.  He stripped my life of all of my social networks and revealed my naked self today.  I could only go to Him.  He was the only one who was listening.  So how can I feel like I am alone? Especially when He heals the brokenhearted and binds my wounds.

This life is hard sometimes.  Really hard.

Labels:

posted by Sommer @ 8:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home