About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Acronyms & Symbols
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Tuesday, February 12, 2008
The Hearts
Vision: (@ SNG 02.10.08) During worship, I saw hundreds of red hearts forming over and over again. Solid hearts, outlined hearts, but forming on top of one another over and over.

Conclusion: I felt like this was God showing His love for us - not just as a church or group, but as His children - all of us. A vision was also given to someone and interpreted for me as God trying to show me how much He loves me and how highly He thinks of me as His child - reminding me that He knows what I am going through and He is my Father, here for me any time I need Him and that no matter what, He is proud of me and my love for Him. Thank you Papa!

Labels:

posted by Sommer @ 8:32 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home