About Me


Name: Unknown
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Acronyms & Symbols
Template by
Free Blogger templates
Sunday, January 13, 2008
This Gift of Mine

I need an outlet to let God speak through me. I need to continue to pray for such things to happen. My relationship with Jesus is a personal and powerful one. Regardless of my sins, my own decision, my actions . . . He loves me just as I am and wants me to turn to Him in my time of need. As we found during our Sunday Night Group (SNG), Praise & Prayer go hand in hand. Make sure when you pray that you take time to praise Him for what you have today. Even the littlest things can keep the dialogue open between you and Him.

That’s what he longs for because as long as we continue to talk to Him, He will talk to us and THROUGH us. For His Glory, we will bring people to Him. Through His Power, we can live our lives without fear of anything – but especially loneliness. And through His Mercy, we can be sure we are always Forgiven. Take heart & you will find His Love is the most powerful thing in our lives. It can do anything if you give it a chance. He speaks through me by my sense in the most amazing ways & I need to channel that so that those He is trying to speak to can hear it!

This is my blog to speak these things, to tell the world my visions, words, and love. I have a Prophetic gift. I have many other gifts, as well. But to this day, this is the one that is most supernatural and so it appeals to more people, as oddities do. Nobody can look away from a car wreck. Share your thoughts & opinions & ESPECIALLY if something means something to you, please let me know. I don’t always know how to interpret what I see or hear and so this is why I am sharing my thoughts & dreams with you. I welcome any comments about what I write.

"If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but have not love, I am nothing." - 1 Corinthians 13:2

Blessed Be His Name.

Labels:

posted by Sommer @ 11:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home